- Sits slightly below waist, extra room in seat and thigh, straight leg
- 12 oz. Duck, 100% Cotton
- A sturdy utility jean you can count on
- Lining: 100% cotton flannel
- Rivets at all stress points adds durability
- Utility loop and dual tool pockets
This comfortable, sturdy carpenter jean sits slightly below the waist with a classic fit, providing extra room through the seat and thigh, and a straight leg. It is made from super-duty, sanded duck fabric -- a 100% cotton work cloth that is heavy and durable , yet soft and comfortable. It also features heritage plaid cotton, flannel-lining to keep you warm. It has traditional 5-pocket styling. Characteristics of Dickies sturdy construction, it has rivets at all stress points, a utility loop, and a heavy-duty brass zipper. This jean is engineered to last.