Men's Shirts Fit Guide
Use the size charts below as a guide to find the right fit for Men's shirts.
- Most trim fit
- 2” slimmer through the chest than
our Regular fit
- Modern look
- Most popular fit
- Designed to fit close to body while
remaining comfortable & classic
- 2½“ fuller through chest than our Regular fit
- Roomy for all kinds of work activity; Casual lookh
- Based on our core workwear heritage
- A spacious fit for ease of movement
- Traditional fit
MEASURING FOR PROPER FIT
The following guidelines are important in measuring for proper fit.
- Give all measurements in inches.
- If the person’s measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take measurements
- The tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight.
Measurement is the circumference of the neck as illustrated.
Measured by placing one end of the tape at bottom of the collar at the center of the back and marking the distance around the elbow to bottom of the wrist. It is often helpful to have the arm slightly bent.
Taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
|S||34-36||14 - 14.5|
|M||38 - 40||15 - 15.5|
|L||42 - 44||16 - 16.5|
|XL||46 - 48||17 - 17.5|
|2XL||50 - 52||18 - 18.5|
|3XL||54 - 56||19 - 19.5|
|4XL||58 - 60||20 - 20.5|
|5XL||62 - 64||21 - 21.5|
|6XL||62 - 64||22 – 22.5|
|7XL||70 - 72||23 - 23.5|
Size: TL or LN – Shirt length: Additional 1½, Long Sleeves: Additional 2"