1 / 6
Women’s Carpenter Shorts, 11"
Rising temps mean renewed trust in authentic utility with Dickies Women’s Carpenter shorts. Durable yet soft stonewashed denim construction teams with Dickies® FLEX fabrication to provide ultimate mobility and comfort for the warmer months. This means you can keep on moving throughout your day whether you are working in the yard or getting crafty in your studio. Plus, Dickies’ partnership with the Better Cotton Initiative means that the cotton used to construct these shorts was ethically sourced. A contoured waistband ensures the perfect feminine fit no matter which way you bend, twist or turn. Featuring a mid-rise relaxed construction and 11-inch inseam, these shorts are purpose built and ready to tackle any task. Seven functional pockets throughout the design ensure safe keeping for all your essentials when you’re on the move. The traditional carpenter styling also features a key and hammer loop for when function and reliability are at the top of your list.
Item ID: FR270
- Relaxed straight fit
- 11-inch inseam
- Dickies® FLEX fabrication for ultimate mobility
- Contoured waistband for comfort
- 7 functional pockets
- Hammer loop
- Key loop
- 9.6 oz. Stretch Denim 67% BCI Cotton/28% Polyester/3% Rayon/2% Spandex
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed, mid-rise fit leaves room in the seat and thighs for all-day comfort on the job
- 9.6 oz. Stonewashed Denim, 67% Cotton/28% Polyester/3% Rayon/2% Spandex