1 / 6
Regular Fit Ripstop Carpenter Pants
Ripstop won’t stop. These Dickies Regular Fit Ripstop Carpenter Pants are made with the toughest fabric. FLEX bends when you do, and resists snags and tears. Triple-stitched seams won’t unravel, while the utility pockets on the legs keep hammers and small tools close where you need them.
Item ID: WP353
- Flex fabric lets you move easily and comfortably
- LYCRA® TOUGH MAX technology for exceptional performance
- Active waist stretches with you, so you never feel restricted
- Dual tool pockets at side leg; utility loop
- Reinforced, triple-stitched seams won’t unravel
- Regular fit: traditional room through seat & thigh, straight below the knee, designed to fit over boots
- Sits just below the waist; straight leg
- 8.3 oz. Ripstop, 65% Cotton/30% Polyester/5% Elastane (Lycra®)
Rated 4 out of 5 by NVanDad from Amazing Pant Love these pants. They are light but tough. I've taken one star off since the ripstop is great but the fibers prevents horizontal and vertical stretch (the stretch is diaganol). This means the waistband (which sits horizontal) basically has no flex and overall the pant has a lot less flex than a non-ripstop flex pant from Dickies. Not a deal breaker but just something to be aware of if you're buying this for a bit of comfort with the fit in the waist versus a work pant you want some extra flex when you kneel or squat ;).
Date published: 2021-01-08